Monday, May 10, 2010

Woolf Family.

I Love this family! When they moved into our ward, Meg and I became instant friends. We kept trying to figure out how we knew each other, because it just felt like we'd known each other for forever. Well, now they are moving back to Utah:( I'm so happy for them and so sad for me. hahaha. We are going to miss them but will definetly stay in touch. After all James and Mattee are gettin' hitched one day-and no they have no say in the matter. Anyway here are a few pictures I got last week when we went out to play. We had so much fun, we are meeting up with them again at the same place--the ladybug breeding ground. Seriously, they are EVERYWHERE! Well, off to our picnic.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Lynette, those turned out soooo stinkin cute!!! Thank you so much for taking those pics. I can't wait til we're related through our kids marriage:) then we can get together all the time!

    ReplyDelete