Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jorgensen Family~ Sneak Peek.

This weekend I had the opportunity to shoot the family of two people I went to High School with. It was seriously too much fun. At times I was laughing too hard to even shoot. We started out with three guys who were less than thrilled to be doing family pics, but by the time we were done, I think they all had a pretty good time! They came dressed how they normally dress which I loved! {It made it interesting with shadows from hats at times} I love pictures that look natural. So, because I know how hard it is to wait, here is a sneak peek:) Hope you like!

The "classic" walking away picture. I love though that I caught mom and dad looking at each other.



























2 comments:

  1. Love them, thanks so much, I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these guys - great job at capturing them.

    ReplyDelete