Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moody Family.

Here are some pictures of my handsome cousin, his beautiful wife and two gorgeous children. We had fun trapsing around Wheeler farm. The colors were amazing. Matt was always my favorite cousin. We had so much fun as kids. I have only seen them a couple of times since Matt and Mandy got married...their wedding, grammy's funeral and maybe one other time-trajic! Through the wonderful world of blogging, Mandy and I have gotten to know each other and have found how much we have in common. She is one of the most amazingly talented people I know. Ever watch those DIY network shows? Yeah, Mandy would Rock the house in that! She does the most amazing projects and does them herself.
Since she is so talented, she just wanted the pics to play with in Photoshop herself. I askedif she wouldn't mind if I played too! Beautiful family!










No comments:

Post a Comment