Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TJ and Elizabeth.

A few weeks ago, we had the privelage of meeting TJ and Elizabeth. She was taking the Missionary Discussions in our home. They then decided that on the day of her baptism, they would also get married. It was small and sweet. We were so thankful to be a part of their day. To make the story even more special for me, in the course of conversation, TJ and I discovered that we are related. His great, great, great grandfather was William Thomas Stewart who is my Great, great Grandfather. At the baptism, I was able to meet his Grandfather, Wendall Stewart who's father was my grandfather's brother. The gospel truly brings us together in more ways than one. Here are a few pictures we snapped before and during their ceremony.


Congratulations!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynette,
    It's Penny (Auclair). Just happened upon your blog. Wendell is my Great Uncle. My Grandma (my moms mom) is Wendells sister. Funny how things work isn't it. TJ is my second cousin. And to TJ and Elizabeth if they read this Congrats!

    ReplyDelete