Tuesday, August 25, 2009

J's Family.

Last week, I had the privelage of taking some pictures for a cute little dad and his two kids. They were the most beautiful kids. Big brown eyes that just melt your heart. They were a little uncertain with me throughout the shoot and didn't speak any English, so it was more of a challenge to get some candid, natural shots. It was fun to see J interact with his kids that he only gets to see once in awhile. Here are a few of the shots for the evening.





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What very beautiful children : ) I love the pictures. They are darling! Especially the sunburst! SO pretty! : )

    Thank you for your nice compliment this morning. You totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Lynette! What a beautiful family they are!

    ReplyDelete